Internship: Digital Marketing and Communications
Your adventure starts here! Are you ready for an exciting role as a Marketing Intern at Spryng? We’re in search of a candidate just like you: someone with a strong commercial drive, unwavering determination, and a persuasive ability that sets you apart. At Spryng, we’re convinced that you’re the missing piece to enhance our team’s performance in the Dutch, Belgian and DACH market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). A good level of English is required for this role.
|Position||Marketing, communications and sales intern|
|Education level||Bachelor or Masters students|
|Location||At our office in the heart of Amsterdam|
|Workload||4 – 5 days per week.|
|Start of internship||January / February 2024|
|Duration||4 – 6 months|
|Type of internship||Collaborative internship|
|Internship allowance||€450 + daily lunch and regular team outings|
Amsterdam | Fulltime | Marketing | English
Are you looking for a challenging internship in which you will be prepared for a role as (Digital) Marketing Manager, International Marketing Coordinator or Communications Manager? Then you’ve come to the right place at Spryng, located in the centre of Amsterdam! Spryng is an innovative tech company that focuses on WhatsApp for Business and SMS for the business market. We work for clients such as Coolblue, PostNL, Hunkemöller, OLVG, GVB and New York Pizza.
As a Digital Marketing and Communications Intern, you will work in the central marketing team and coordinate marketing activities with local teams for the following markets: The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). You will learn to manage projects across the entire marketing funnel and have the opportunity to launch new marketing campaigns and initiatives for different European markets as a project manager. You will work closely with an experienced marketing manager who will make sure that you are prepared for a successful job in marketing. Although we believe that we can also often learn a lot from a fresh pair of eyes like you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You are creative: You are in the lead for developing and managing social media posts and the content calendar.
- You analyse opportunities to “rank” better in search engines like Google. You will then write the content yourself that will actually ensure we will appear higher in search results.
- Thinking along with making creative content with different purposes. Think of content that will make it easier for the sales team to bring in new customers and for the client success team to be bombarded less often with (unnecessary) questions.
- You are analytical and proactive : Analysing marketing results and making recommendations for improvement. Moreover, in collaboration with the head of marketing, you will write the monthly marketing analysis for management and our parent company Commify from England.
- You will have the opportunity to improve your project management skills. As a marketing intern, you will be in the lead to successfully launch and roll out new projects and smart marketing tools in different countries.
What we offer you:
- If you aspire to a career in marketing, you will need to learn to work with many marketing tools. Think Salesforce, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LeadInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Analytics, you name it! You will have the opportunity to learn all these tools in this internship at Spryng. This is really a pro for your further career!
- An internship where you will be prepared for a successful (international) marketing career.
- Spryng is not a big corporation. That means that if you have a good idea, there is room to implement it in a short time. So: Have a good idea today? Let’s see how we can work it out tomorrow!
- Close collaboration with an experienced marketing manager and experienced local sales teams.
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment with an ambitious team in the heart of Amsterdam.
- An internship allowance of €450,- per month.
- And last but not least: free lunch every day and fun Friday afternoon drinks
Who are you?
- You have a relevant education in the field of marketing or communications
- You are a creative writer and have an eye for detail
- You are analytical and can interpret marketing results
- You are proactive and can work well independently
- You have a good command of both Dutch and English
- You are available for at least 4, preferably 5-6 months (our starting period is flexible)
If you are looking for an internship where you can really grow and take responsibility, this is the perfect opportunity for you. At Spryng, we offer you the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our marketing activities and play an important role in launching new projects.
Got excited after reading this vacancy? We are looking forward to receiving your CV with a short motivation letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. If we see enough common ground, we would like to invite you for an introduction. Do you have any questions about the position or the application procedure? Feel free to call!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.