|Intern Marketing, Communication and Sales
|Days per week
|As soon as possible
|4 – 6 months
Spryng is always on the lookout for students who want to make the most of their talents. Are you an excellent writer, do you enjoy doing sales and/or are you strategic? Then look no further! We offer an exceptional, creative and fun internship opportunity that allows you to be an essential part of our team. You won’t be doing coffee rounds or be given boring office tasks at Spryng. At our office your will fully participate with the team and be able to show your abilities.
Who are we
Spryng is an ambitious and accessible company, founded in 2006 and located in the heart of Amsterdam. As an SMS supplier for the business market, we deliver our services worldwide to companies in every possible sector, enabling them to reach their customers easily and efficiently. Think, for example, of a message stating what time your purchase will be delivered at home, an appointment reminder from your doctor or dentist, a login or verification code to log in securely or a discount code from your favourite store during a sale. All this and more, is what Spryng does successfully for over a decade now! Companies have experienced through using SMS that processes are optimised, money and time is saved, and an increased turnover can be achieved. But there are also other products that can contribute to this such as a Voice solution, products for two-way communication and an Mail2SMS function. In future we will be offering many more fantastic products, such as official WhatsApp and RCS. We are currently experiencing enormous growth in the Netherlands and internationally, which is why we see great market opportunities in the Netherlands and abroad in the near future.
What will you be doing
During the internship you will work on one or more of the following three components: sales, support and/or marketing. If you are involved in sales, you will be given the opportunity to engage by bringing in potential customers. You will regularly be on the telephone or e-mailing to find out the wishes and needs of a potential customer and responding to these needs. If you are involved in marketing, you will be helping to strengthen and expand both the name ‘Spryng’ as our network worldwide and increasing our online visibility. Social media plays an important role in this and you will be responsible for writing content for our website and our other communication channels. A third important task within Spryng is to provide support. As an intern you will assist our support staff via chat, telephone and e-mail, giving our customers correct information and answers to any
questions. Furthermore, you are will be expected to take active part in meetings, training sessions and brainstorming sessions.
- Carrying out market research
- Discovering product niches
- Creating a marketing plan
- Conducting (international) sales by e-mail, by telephone or by chat * Contributing to on-going marketing campaigns
- Writing blog articles, press releases and other posts for our website and social media channels
- Sharing relevant content with our customers and followers on our social media channels and via e-mail
- German native speaker
- A student studying International Business, Communication, Business Administration, Marketing, Commercial Economics or a comparable study
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and independent
- Accurate, maintains overview and works independently
- You ensure that you share your ideas with the team and that you immediately follow up on the feedback and action points
- You have a good understanding of the English language, both written and spoken
- Additional languages are an advantage
We offer you a challenging internship in a young, close-knit organisation in the heart of Amsterdam. We have informal and pleasant working atmosphere with a varied lunch every day at the office and regular drinks before the weekend. We also offer you a suitable compensation for the internship. You will be given the opportunity to actively participate with the team and contribute to the company.
Has this vacancy triggered you and have you become enthusiastic? Don’t wait around and apply to Bianca Schepers : email@example.com. We would like to invite you for an interview.